Working at Resto Plateau
Means joining a team of 30 passionate, innovative, generous and inspiring staff members who work hard every day to foster autonomy, inclusion and access to food security.
Working at Resto Plateau means:
- Working somewhere that aligns with your values and serves them daily.
- Helping carry out an indispensable mission for the Montreal community.
- Benefitting from a work environment where everyone can expres themselves, contribute and feel valued.
- Growing and developing your skills through challenges that motivate you.
- To be able to move from one position to another internally according to your career wishes.
- Benefit from internal and external training.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation starting from the moment you’re hired (2 for Christmas break + 3).
- 10 days of sikness and personal paid time off per year.
- Competitive group insurance benefits.
- With seniority: 6, then 7 weeks of paid vacation time per year, employer contributions to your RRSP, additional PTO days…
- Multiple solutions possible for work-life balance (flexible scheduling, remote work, etc.).
- Sports course in the workplace, offered by the employer.
- Social activities organized by the social committee.
Our Job Offers
Job or intership offers currently available (good oral and written French comprehension required)